Monday, June 4, 2012

Down-Home Grits Pie



Wow, wow, wow! Maybe its the little, simple things that I enjoy. This was delicious! I have pretty much, mastered her pie crust recipe, but at the same time I have learned that my pie pan is somewhat larger than your average. I am going to have to start adjusting the recipes or buy an average pie pan. However, I took a picture of the crust in the pan, yet you can see that the crust toppled over after cutting the piece since the pie filling wasn't quite high enough. The crust is oober delicate and "melt in your mouth" at the same time though. This reminded me of the vanilla pie I made earlier this year, but better! Added a few strawberries at the end...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/grits-pie-recipe/index.html

93 down.

No comments:

Post a Comment